CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks Norma!!

On days when I feel like less than the perfect mother, I am so thankful for Norma.
Who is Norma?? She is one of my visiting teachers and I love her. She is probably in her late 70's or early 80's. She is a sweet, genuine, and good person. She always seems to know when I'm sick and she'll call telling me she "felt" like she should bring me chicken noodle soup. She insisted on watching my kids when I was in the hospital and she brought us dinner TWICE. That's just Norma--everytime she comes VTing, she brings my kids a treat or a prize from the dollar store. She gives me a wonderful lesson and stays 20 minutes max!!
Anyway, after Norma watched my kids, she brought me a list telling me why she thinks I should have a lot of children and why she thinks I'm a good mother. I have that list hanging up in my kitchen, so on days like today, I can look at it and know that someone thinks I'm doing ok!! It's such a simple list, but such a boost to my spirit!! Thanks Norma!!
FYI my other VT has the same stats!!

0 comments: