CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hovering

I was suppose to have a date with Case last night. It was the first real date we had planned in months. Since he had to stay in Cali, I took my sister to see Brian Regan. On the way home, I was super tired and the wind was blowing really hard. I could feel the wind pulling the car and I felt like the car in the lane to the right of me kept veering my way, so I was straddling the line a bit. I pulled into the next lane. At that point, the car hit a piece of debris or something, so I decided to pull into the carpool lane and just be away from everything. As soon as I pulled into the carpool lane, I saw the red and blue lights flashing. Annie was sure I was getting pulled over for crossing the double line in the carpool lane. Well, I actually got pulled over for "hovering"the lanes. I told him that I knew I was all over the place and he asked me if I had been drinking!!!!!Suddenly thoughts of me having to walk the line were racing through my mind, and though I've never even tasted alcohol (though sometimes I think I might have gotten drunk just from smelling Irish men's breathe) I was getting a little nervous that I wouldn't pass the test because I was soooo tired!! Thankfully, he just checked my info and let me go. It sounds like a good ending, but it's not. I have officially lost all rights to tell Case how to drive, which I really need to do because I get carsick driving 2 miles with him. I guess I can't say much if I get pulled over for drunk driving when I'm totally sober!!

0 comments: