CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Little Get Away


Case had a conference in Vegas this week. They were putting him up in a 5 star hotel, so he thought I could get away and relax for a few days. He actually told me to bring some work from the office because he thought I'd be bored hanging out by myself all day. Who is he kidding?? 4 days just to relax...they flew by!!!


I slept in every morning (if you can call 7 or 8 sleeping in). I would head to the gym for a couple hours, then head to the pool and read.
Then I would come back and take a nap in the most comfortable bed I've slept in, wake up for dinner and snuggle up in bed to read some more.

It may not seem like fun to you, but it was so fun for me to be so relaxed.

It was also fun to spend a little time with Case. Thanks Sweetie for letting me tag along. I had a fabulous week doing absolutely nothing!! And thanks Grandma and Nick & Annie for taking care of my little treasures.





Did I mention that I slept and read---A LOT!?!?!











And then, I returned to Paradise!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I am so glad you got so much sleep!! You survive on less sleep than anyone I know.

ericareynolds said...

I'm so glad you had fun and resisted the temptation to gamble away your life savings--sleeping is such a better idea! I wish we could have gotten together but I am glad you had some time to relax. I hope we can get together when I come up in June!