CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

He Remembered!!

He remembered!! Case actually remembered my "mom" day. He had an early tee time for a tournament at Valley View this morning. When I came up to make breakfast, there were 2 boxes of doughnuts sitting on the counter!! He hasn't been the most sensitive soul this week, so I am more than thrilled he remembered--and made the trek to the grocery store at 6 am. I guess it balances out the week!! Even better was hearing Livie ask Hallie if she was going to have another doughnut and Hallie saying "No, there's way too much sugar in these. I'll have something healthy." Too bad Diddy didn't get the memo--he can't shovel the doughnuts in fast enough!! I gotta run--I don't need to waste the day doing this.

0 comments: