CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patience

I had to give a Relief Society lesson on patience last Sunday. I really enjoyed studying this topic for two reasons. The first is that as I studied, I kept feeling drawn to my mission box. I was reading my mission journal, looking at pictures, reading my notes from studying etc... I know that I learned so much patience on my mission. I also found that the more patient I had to be, the more my love grew for the country, the people, the members, the investigators, my comps, myself, and the Lord. I am just so thankful that I got to serve a mission. I know that was a setting where I learned things that I couldn't have learned any other way. So much learning and growth in such a short time!! Second, while I was preparing this lesson, I was able to think about all the times I've had to be patient in my life and I've found that my greatest blessings are the ones I've had to wait for. I'm glad that I've had to wait for certain things in my life!! Having said that, I'll quit begging my husband for another baby "right now" and just be patient and let my little family develop in the proper time. I also want to be more patient with myself and my family. It's going to take a lot of prayers to accomplish this!!

1 comments:

Melissa S. said...

"Patience" is a good way to describe someone waiting for more pics or posts on your blog...... :)