CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 8, 2010

The List

So, I've been thinking about a new year and new resolutions. Looking back, I realized that I didn't do one thing that I wanted to do last year. NOT ONE THING!! Let's face it, last year I was just trying to survive and that I did. Things have changed the last couple months and I no longer feel like I'm just trying to survive--now I'm ready to thrive. I've been thinking about what goals would help me do just that and I couldn't pin point just one goal. I kept thinking that there are a ton of different things I could choose to do, so I did just that--I made what I like to call "The List." It has over 100 little things on it that I really want to do. I thought I'd try to blog about all the items on my list as a way to keep me motivated and accountable. I have to say that nothing on the list is very exciting (unless you consider scrubbing the oven or eating on your china dishes exciting), but I am very excited to work on and complete "The List."
Here's to a new year, a better me, and my one resolution the "The List."

2 comments:

Rachael said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and I LOVE this idea!)

jerseygirl said...

great idea! keep up the motivation. I felt a lot like you did last year. Its so hard just to keep up on life and survive.
But that you did with MANY accomplishments!! If anything, you have been one great friend, always making me smile and laugh.....Good luck with "the list" and thanks for the push to get me started on my own list!